WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself; we're all writers here, nothing to hide!

Content & Article Writing

Old 10-24-2017, 03:26 AM
Scorpion (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Default Content & Article Writing

Hello,

This is a newbie writer and looking for a platform where I can exhibit my writing talent.

Old 10-24-2017, 07:20 AM
Loser&Loner (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 17

Good luck to you.
Old 10-25-2017, 02:27 AM
fleamailman (Online)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 3,774

("...well now, the posts themselves aren't a bad place to start your writings within, I mean the forum does seem to be on the ups, plus you're surrounded by readers who indeed might not see themselves as such, no matter if they get to know you though, so no need to seek them elsewhere since they will come to you depending...", though looking back at it now the goblin felt that those remembered today had something that didn't just apply to writers he guessed, no what made them remembered were that they tended to be both talented and tenacious, not just one without the other then, and then the goblin wondered if Scorpion was game at this point, or um...., still reading perhaps, well whatever then, he continued anyway, repeating "...so what I would suggest would be to use the "write here" section for your set writings while attracting yet more readers still by the use of your fluidity of pen in those other posts you do, letting your posts become your ambassadors to both your persona and your works, but without making it look all too obvious or cheap...", not that the goblin himself cared to write anything much, no he just liked the company of writertypes on this their forums, explaining "...few people will begrudge reading a post like this one, even if it is written all wrongly too, ah but many posters won't read long set pieces without first knowing who the author behind that work is...", and with that the goblin hailed for the forum doors to flung wide open to allow yet one more poster into its midst, before turning back to Scorpion remarking "...chat with me some time, us goblins aren't as bad as our reputation might have us out to be...")

Last edited by fleamailman; 10-25-2017 at 09:58 AM..

WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions