WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Writing Markets

Writing Markets Calls for submissions, paying and non-paying markets.

Looking for Academic Writers

Old 06-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Danminchun (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Default Looking for Academic Writers

Hi.
My name is Dan, and I am looking for writers who can write academic/research papers clearly and fairly quickly.
I work with an academic writing service company, and I simply cannot handle the workload.
I looked at your sample writing, and I was interested in hiring your services.

The company I deal with demands clear, precise, well thought-out/researched pieces from their writers.
Keeping deadlines are a must.
Most of my orders are for lower-class Undergraduate level writing so the assignments themselves are not too strenuous.
However, an updated and skilled proficiency in the MLA, APA, or other styles will be required.
You should understand that this is an academic ghost writing service, and if you have any qualms with such projects, do not respond.
Pay is calculated on a per page basis (12-font, Times New Roman, double-spaced) which is approximately 300 words. Pay is $10 per page. I am looking for someone with long-term possibilities.
Projects can range from 1 page to over 10 pages with a usual deadline of 3-4 days. However, there may be shorter or longer deadlines.

If you are interested in working with me, please contact me at my email: [deleted]
Once again, I am quite busy lately, and I really do not have time to scam or spam.
Anyways, if you think you fit the above description, and you are interested, please let me know.
Thanks,

Last edited by HoiLei; 06-09-2010 at 11:58 AM..
Old 06-09-2010, 11:54 AM
HoiLei (Offline)
Draw, o coward!

Thanks 481

Originally Posted by Danminchun View Post
You should understand that this is an academic ghost writing service, and if you have any qualms with such projects, do not respond.
If we have any qualms about helping undergrads cheat on essays? As someone with serious qualms, how can I not respond? When something is wrong, shouldn't I say so?

Plagiarism (which is what students who buy papers are doing) is wrong. They're lying to their professors about their words and what they're learning. They're lying to every future employer who hires them based on a degree they didn't actually earn. They're wasting their own money and everyone's time.

They're also cheating themselves of the value they could be getting from the class if they applied themselves, and they're contributing to a culture of ignorance. And they're taking a big risk for dubious gain: reputable colleges have zero-tolerance policies on plagiarism. At the least you fail that assignment, at the most you get kicked out of school or stripped of your degree.

Supplying essays for students to pass off as their own is wrong, too. All the bad things above? You enable them.

As a forum of writers, i.e. people who love and respect the written word and its potential to convey ideas, we'd be crazy not to have qualms about this unethical proposition. Are you crazy for posting it?
The Following User Says Thank You to HoiLei For This Useful Post:
Gaines (06-09-2010)
Old 06-09-2010, 01:50 PM
J.L.G. (Offline)

Thanks 36

I tell you what, dan, right after I've finished my day job of supplying banned drugs to my dealer, I'll come over and write you a few assignments, okay. I mean, me, I'm really one to help screw up a kid's life.

If students are telling they're having diffcullty with an assignment, you should be doing the decent thing of pointing them towards their tutor.

I really do not have time to scam.
Yeah? Looks like you're running one hell of a scam to me, mate.
Old 06-09-2010, 02:08 PM
Firefly (Offline)
I'm The Crazy One

Thanks 721

Looks like you're running one hell of a scam to me, mate.
It's like bank robbers who get mad when their accomplices steal an extra cut from them, lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:03 AM
That_Writer_Boy (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member

Thanks 26

Hi.
My name is Dan, and I am looking for writers who can write academic/research papers clearly and fairly quickly.
You could have at least made it a bit less obvious...
Old 06-11-2010, 07:54 PM
Winterbite (Offline)
Don't Panic

Thanks 323

Hm. Let me see. Let's pretend I pay for a college education, then don't do the work. What am I getting out of it besides a degree that makes me look good to employers?

Cheating my professors and myself. I like it.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:30 PM
B. Milliken (Offline)
Pleasantly Dysfunctional

Thanks 220

All the blood, sweat and tears I invested into my college education and what have I got to show for it? A comprehensive understanding of the work I do, a diploma I am proud of and perhaps some good sleep at night? And to think I could have just paid someone else to do the work for me.
Gaines (06-11-2010), Rei (07-17-2010)
Old 06-12-2010, 10:36 AM
J.L.G. (Offline)

Thanks 36

It's like bank robbers who get mad when their accomplices steal an extra cut from them, lol.
Lol. I'd love to see what happens if we don't deliver the assinngments on time. Break our pen? screw our paper up? Pinch our cable to our laptops? Maybe tear up my degree and say 'you naughty, naughty girl'.

Makes me sick this guy, really, really sick.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:49 AM
seopenkey (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Icon2 Copywriter is the solution

Hi Dan,

I would like to recommend you to hire a professional copywriter rather than a simple content writer. A professional copywriter can provide you more benefits than a simple content writer. Now, content writer is a old story whereas copywriter is the demand of the time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by seopenkey; 06-14-2010 at 05:51 AM.. Reason: addition of contents
Old 07-16-2010, 09:00 AM
paquitin (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 0

Who do i contact about this? you, okay im sending you a PM let me know a little bit more, This forum allows us to do that.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:01 AM
Lin

Now, content writer is a old story whereas copywriter is the demand of the time.
If that's a sample of your copywriting skills, I think you'd better start writing cookie fortunes and work up
Old 07-17-2010, 11:05 AM
Gaines (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 864

"You will go on a long journey that will take you to the grocery store"
Old 07-17-2010, 11:13 AM
Lin

You will order the Moo Goo Fai Pan. Or else.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:24 AM
jules12345 (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 0

The most humorous aspect to this post is the $10 a page. My goodness $10 for about 500 to 700 typed words - you have to be kidding me...! Surely you mean $10 every 100 words.

Having recently just finished my degree and having to write lots and lots of words, I can't condone those types of people that have their essays done for them anyway.

Regards
Jules

Last edited by jules12345; 08-01-2010 at 08:26 AM.. Reason: blah blah
Old 08-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Gaines (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 864

What is even funnier is the money publishers pay for short stories. They seem to think that writing is easy work. They can suck it as far as I am concerned. Slave wages for creative efforts they intend to churn for greater profits? All with the lure of being published. If it were that easy they should sit down and hammer out a short story in ten or fifteen minutes and peddle it themselves. Truth is most of them have about as much creativity as a fart in a crowded elevator. Eight cents a word. Wow. Where the fuck do I sign up!
Old 08-02-2010, 02:02 PM
Lin

Eight cents a word????? That's a LOT. Most SF markets pay less than a penny a word.
Old 08-03-2010, 05:38 AM
! Andy

Lin's right. Professional payment is $.05, which is very reasonable. The highest pay I've encountered is $.10, which is an extremely generous amount. EDIT: Actually Cosmos used to pay $0.25

Last edited by ! Andy; 08-03-2010 at 08:42 AM..
Old 11-11-2011, 01:12 PM
njoramu (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Default Looking for Academic Writers

Dan, You seem to pay handsomely for your projects. Why don't you post your assignments here: http://www.thepensters.com/njoramu/
I am a freelance academic writer and this is my blog at thepensters.com but i assure you hundreds of other writers will be able to view your projects and even bid lower than you would think.
Hope I have made you day.
This fellows need jobs like crazy, therefore, give it a try.
Old 11-13-2011, 12:16 AM
Gaines (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 864

Too late...we drove a stake through this things heart!
Old 11-23-2011, 07:43 PM
shreyahere (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Send a message via Skype™ to shreyahere

Academic writing is one of the highest paid market so it is pushing all the morals and dignity aside
Old 11-24-2011, 02:07 AM
Devon (Offline)
Guard Dog and Playful Pup
Senior Moderator

Thanks 1,694

Then shame on it. And we should let this thread die now.

Twisty mind candy:

Old 10-23-2017, 06:04 AM
Virtual Lisa (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Send a message via Skype™ to Virtual Lisa
Default I can help

Dan, are you still hiring? I m looking for long term arrangement.

Hi.
I work with an academic writing service company, and I simply cannot handle the workload.
I looked at your sample writing, and I was interested in hiring your services.

The company I deal with demands clear, precise, well thought-out/researched pieces from their writers.
Keeping deadlines are a must.
Most of my orders are for lower-class Undergraduate level writing so the assignments themselves are not too strenuous.
However, an updated and skilled proficiency in the MLA, APA, or other styles will be required.
Pay is calculated on a per page basis (12-font, Times New Roman, double-spaced) which is approximately 300 words. Pay is $10 per page. I am looking for someone with long-term possibilities.
Projects can range from 1 page to over 10 pages with a usual deadline of 3-4 days. However, there may be shorter or longer deadlines.

If you are interested in working with me, please contact me at my email: [deleted]
Once again, I am quite busy lately, and I really do not have time to scam or spam.
Anyways, if you think you fit the above description, and you are interested, please let me know.
Thanks,
Old 11-13-2017, 05:42 AM
Bill145 (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0

I know that your post is not a new one and I bet I am too late with my answer. Hope, it will be useful for the other searchers. I know that at Primewritings you will find the professional writes who are good not only at academic/research papers. Contact them

WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Writing Markets