WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself; we're all writers here, nothing to hide!

11Bulletcatcher, a name, an MOS.

Old 10-02-2011, 08:09 PM
11Bulletcatcher (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Default 11Bulletcatcher, a name, an MOS.

Well, my job as a paratrooper is not very much to my liking (besides jumping, that's pretty badass) , and while it has its challenges and its moments, it lacks any sort of intellectual talent or thinking. I used to write rather often, (though to what end remains a mystery even to me) but it's been quite a while and I've been looking for something to stimulate my mind. I would not have bothered posting this thread up but I find that there is a post limit before I can be allowed to write, so here I am. If you've any questions about the infantry in the US Army I'll be happy to reply back with what I know at my level. Hopefully this will also boost that post count up so I can do what I actually joined up to do.

Old 10-03-2011, 02:00 AM
fleamailman (Online)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 3,828

("...welcome then, where here you can write in any post you do..." replied the goblin, adding "...whereas if you had just posted something dictectly without first doing any intro in this introduction section, some posters might not have commented on it for their not knowing who or what they were addressing now, so your intro here was as much a help to you in felicitating their feedback, as it was to them in clarifying things about you...")
Old 10-30-2012, 11:44 AM
Tomei (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

I am very new. but I'll venture that any combat MOS requires both intellect and talent...survival is no simple task
Old 10-30-2012, 01:12 PM
Loz (Offline)
Captain Unicorn Biscuits

Thanks 999

Hey Bullet and welcome to the Beat!

Do come in and make yourself at home! But before I pop the kettle on, please take a moment to check out the FAQs (at the top of the page) as they'll give you a feel for how things work around here -- useful guidelines on offering crits there too.

So, are you writing army themed shorts / novels?
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions