WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself; we're all writers here, nothing to hide!

Hello

Old 06-26-2011, 03:26 PM
0rganic (Offline)
Copyist
Official Member

Thanks 6
Default Hello

My name is 0rganic. I'm 19, and someday I will wield incredible political power. There's no need to fear me, for my favor is easy to gain. I am here to share my insight (which is, to my knowledge, unsurpassed by any sentient being) as well as document my actions for future generations.

Old 06-26-2011, 09:24 PM
cardtrickster (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Send a message via MSN to cardtrickster

Excellent... we should callaborate... I rule with an iron fist, you rule alongside me... we would be unstoppable!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-27-2011, 02:01 PM
Mjolnir (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Hola, Organic. Glad to have you here.
Old 06-27-2011, 04:48 PM
jenni1607 (Offline)
Typist
Official Member

Thanks 6

Hey Organic, a very big welcome to you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-28-2011, 12:56 PM
fleamailman (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 3,828

My name is 0rganic. I'm 19, and someday I will wield incredible political power. There's no need to fear me, for my favor is easy to gain. I am here to share my insight (which is, to my knowledge, unsurpassed by any sentient being) as well as document my actions for future generations.
("...ah but time's tide are turning as we talk human..." replied the goblin now, still welcoming Organic though, but continuing "...for are not these are our end of empire days where the republic is faced both with over-commitment aboard, with political paralysis and vested interest at home...", in fact, it was ever into this situation that some military strong man, that ceasar of old perhaps, would offer the disenfranchised military the promise of prosperity in return for their loyalty, so the goblin just ventured his view here, saying "...when the money dies then the system ends, in effect each empire in turn goes bankrupt, that's all...")

Last edited by fleamailman; 06-28-2011 at 12:58 PM..
Old 06-28-2011, 01:36 PM
0rganic (Offline)
Copyist
Official Member

Thanks 6

Originally Posted by fleamailman View Post
("...ah but time's tide are turning as we talk human..." replied the goblin now, still welcoming Organic though, but continuing "...for are not these are our end of empire days where the republic is faced both with over-commitment aboard, with political paralysis and vested interest at home...", in fact, it was ever into this situation that some military strong man, that ceasar of old perhaps, would offer the disenfranchised military the promise of prosperity in return for their loyalty, so the goblin just ventured his view here, saying "...when the money dies then the system ends, in effect each empire in turn goes bankrupt, that's all...")
I'll have you know that goblins outright do not exist. But if they did? No need to worry, they'll be taken care of. A new dawn is approaching...and I don't mean tomorrow morning. I'm onto you. We're on to you. You're playing games, we don't play nice. You come out into public, you start making statements. Well here's a statement for you, we won't stand for it.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:27 PM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,828

I'll have you know that goblins outright do not exist. But if they did? No need to worry, they'll be taken care of. A new dawn is approaching...and I don't mean tomorrow morning. I'm onto you. We're on to you. You're playing games, we don't play nice. You come out into public, you start making statements. Well here's a statement for you, we won't stand for it.
("...ah now, you tell me what exists on forumland if not nothing bar mere word upon a screen now..." replied the goblin, liking Organic even, adding "...well then, the first thing, I mean if you're onto me as you say, is to find me I suppose, where you can join me if you like, save that I never link links nor name names..." and with that the goblin felt he had made another friend here and would be waiting)

Last edited by fleamailman; 06-29-2011 at 12:41 PM..
Old 06-28-2011, 04:06 PM
0rganic (Offline)
Copyist
Official Member

Thanks 6

How can one join what does not exist, lest they forever abandon their sanity? And son, I'm as real as it gets.
Old 06-28-2011, 11:17 PM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,828

How can one join what does not exist, lest they forever abandon their sanity? And son, I'm as real as it gets.
("...ah no, look again..." replied the goblin, adding "...for here is our virtual reality now, which is little more than just so many letters written onto a screen, your representations perhaps but not your actual self now, for nothing is here bar that which you read into it...", in fact, Organic could indeed be what, or who, he said he was, but then again he could just as easily be anything else too, adding "...you've started well, people are taking note of your posts, and that's the least I can do for you...")

Last edited by fleamailman; 06-28-2011 at 11:36 PM..
Old 06-29-2011, 12:32 AM
ahhhitswells (Offline)
Typist
Official Member

Thanks 9

Can I be Vice President? Herro and welcome.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:03 AM
Writing.Geek. (Offline)
Still Clicking!
Official Member

Thanks 147
Send a message via AIM to Writing.Geek.

Welcome to WB!

So, you're planning a future global domination? Great! Count me in. Just make sure writing is a mandatory activity for everyone.

Sit down, relax, and have a .

Happy Writing!
-Writing.Geek.

if you want to reveal your stories from the shadow of your computer....
Old 06-29-2011, 01:05 PM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,828

("...oh but yes, on forumland you can be whatever you wish to be now, where I have met so many different personas by now, but I'll drop you a hint here..." whereupon the goblin thought hard on how to put it, and then just continued as best he could, saying "...simply it's a loose association then, in that most people don't remember someone's username, for example how many usernames do you remember of a forum you visited a year ago, and yet who forgets coming across a goblin no matter how many years have passed now...", so there was always that then, but also the goblin loved the added fun of narrating the posts too, saying "...little secret then, I been around since the bbs days, so that must make me..., ...")
Old 06-29-2011, 01:36 PM
0rganic (Offline)
Copyist
Official Member

Thanks 6

Originally Posted by ahhhitswells View Post
Everyone starts at minion, but we promote from within. Also, we will provide health insurance for all employees who hold positions as 'Ideological Mastermind' or higher.

WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions