WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself; we're all writers here, nothing to hide!

I just came to say "Hello"...

Old 09-14-2012, 08:22 PM
2Men&aLoveStory (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 3
Icon7 I just came to say "Hello"...

For those of you who recognize the subject up there as a song lyric, let me first confess this: I am a shameless quoter of songs. Music is one of the biggest inspirations for me as a writer, so I am an unabashed music junkie.

I wanted to find a forum where I could be free to express myself as a writer without being judged. I write M/M erotic romance. Yes, two men and detailed love scenes. The background plot is usually mystery/thriller. I love my genre and will never be ashamed to write it, let that be known to all the bigots in the world. I came to this site because I know writers are different, we understand and accept all walks of life without prejudice.

Now that I have that out of the way I'll tell you guys the basics. My name is Cassie, I started writing fanfiction when I was 12 and recently started my first novel. My favorite author is Dean Koontz but Abigail Roux is the goddess of my genre. I'm just the sarcastic atheist who fancies herself a writer. Nothing much, but there you go.

I may not post a tremendous amount because I'm currently using a computer that is shared between four people. If it takes me a bit to reply, please take no offense!

Thanks for reading!

The Following User Says Thank You to 2Men&aLoveStory For This Useful Post:
Gritsy (09-14-2012)
Old 09-14-2012, 11:13 PM
luckyme (Offline)
The laughing one
Official Member

Thanks 704

Hi Cassie,

Welcome to the WB.

No need to be ashamed of what you like to write, we have an Adult Content forum where your work would fit perfectly.

But before you start pushing those others away from the computer to start posting, please take the time to read our FAQs and get a feel of how we like to do things around here. If you have any questions left after that, or can't find the solution to a forum problem you encounter, feel free to contact a member of staff (red, blue, or green names) we're here to help and be happy to.

For now, grab a coffee, put your feet up and start reading what's been posted, then offer your honest, constructive critique to let the members get to know you a bit and who knows, the favour might well be returned when you're ready to post your own work.

Have fun while you're here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by luckyme; 09-14-2012 at 11:29 PM..
Old 09-14-2012, 11:20 PM
2Men&aLoveStory (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 3
Default RE: luckyme

Thanks for the welcome! I read the FAQ before signing up, so I'm good and ready to steal the computer from everyone. Just kidding!

Definitely going to be reading some of the other WB writers' work. I think I'll mosey on over to that adult content section ;-)

Thanks again for the warm welcome and looking forward to being a member of the site!
Gritsy (09-14-2012)

WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions