WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Publishing

Publishing Ask and post advice about the publishing process. Discuss new media and options.

Are there any self-publishing options that pay with PayPal?

Old 07-15-2018, 07:41 AM
charleswhaley (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 23
Default Are there any self-publishing options that pay with PayPal?

I have a couple books I've published through Amazon, but I'm homeless and haven't been able to keep a bank account open in awhile, and waiting for $100 in royalties for a check to get sent to my grandma's before I can touch my money is ridiculous. In the future, I'd like to go through a publisher that can handle sales and pay me via PayPal, if that's an option.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-17-2018, 12:06 PM
charleswhaley (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 23

I answered my own question. If anyone else has a similar need, I discovered https://www.draft2digital.com/faq/

The Following User Says Thank You to charleswhaley For This Useful Post:
alexg123 (10-07-2018)

WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Publishing