WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds

Classifieds Advertisements go here. Content of this forum does not represent the service provided at this web site.

Affordable, professional editor seeking new clients

Old 06-28-2018, 09:25 AM
AnimaEditing (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Default Affordable, professional editor seeking new clients

Do you need a thorough, friendly editor to help polish your writing into perfection, while honoring and preserving your voice? Are you on a budget and need someone who will work with what you can afford, while not compromising on quality? Then I'm your gal! Words are my trade, but stories are my passion. There is nothing I enjoy more than helping authors turn their labor of love into a masterpiece.

I have a BA in English Writing Studies from the University of South Florida, and a Certificate of Editing from Poynter U/ACES. I am a current and active member of the American Copy Editor's Society, Editorial Freelancer's Association, and International Association of Professional Writers and Editors. I've been a full-time freelance writer for over four years, and an editor since January 2017.

Because I'm still a relative newbie, my rates are low, running between .0035 and .05 per word, depending on the level of editing you require.

I welcome all genres, though novels I've edited already include YA, paranormal romance, and fantasy. And I do adore sci-fi and thrillers.

I'd love to help you edit and perfect your book! Please email me at crystal@animaediting for a free, 2500-word sample edit and a quote.

Check out my 5 star reviews at www.facebook.com/animaediting

www.animaediting.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds