WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself; we're all writers here, nothing to hide!

Hello there

Old 02-19-2012, 09:20 AM
Eviegold (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Default Hello there

I've always wanted to write a book. I've always believed that I have the ability to. I hope by becoming a member, that I will get the necessary critique, the encourage and gain the knowledge I need to be a success.

Old 02-22-2012, 10:59 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Still Clicking!
Official Member

Thanks 3,136

("...you are a success, and to post is to publish too..." replied the goblin knowing that anything placed in public view to read was in fact published by it, adding "...just that the nature of readership is changing now, where the average person hasn't got time to read at length, and wants to interact with the author too, as seen by the explosion of social networking, so unless you are willing to get involved with the reader, the reader will rightly move on to someone who will..", and with that the goblin passed a cup of hot filter coffee to Eviegold, knowing that this forum could indeed help him indeed, saying "...no, your readers are already here, where you are not writing within some void upon this forum, for example this post alone has been read 25times, where as you build up confidence, content, and style too, you'll eventually have hundreds of readers promise...")
Old 02-23-2012, 07:46 AM
Zodea (Offline)
The Next Bard
Official Member

Thanks 33

I suspect to write a book you just have to be stubborn. Set a goal and don't deviate. I hope to have my first book done by the end of March. Originally I had hoped to be done by the end of February. I'm actually close to my goal word wise, but the book is going to be longer than I anticipated.

I don't stop to edit or think too hard, just make progress every day. I've only missed 3 days of writing (at least 500 words a day) in the last two months.

Soon to be author of The Guardian's Mage

WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions