WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Non-Fiction

Non-Fiction Journals, biographies, memoirs, etc.

Tips for Intersexual Relations

Old 01-17-2013, 03:40 PM
JoeMatt (Offline)

Thanks 1,526

Ha ha. My post was directed at you and your self-righteous scolding. This notion that I'm taking sides with anyone else in this thread is the stuff you made up. I forget the extent to which things need to be explained to you. Sorry about that.

Anything that you say about my personal life that I haven't revealed here is stuff you made up. I have to believe you're trying to get my goat -- because even for you that is some amazingly weird shit.

PS -- Good move removing that post, Shelly. Maybe the smartest thing I've seen you do -- which isn't saying much. Too bad I didn't quote you first.

Last edited by JoeMatt; 01-17-2013 at 03:45 PM..
Old 01-17-2013, 04:04 PM
Cityboy (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 130

Originally Posted by JoeMatt View Post
Ha ha. My post was directed at you and your self-righteous scolding. This notion that I'm taking sides with anyone else in this thread is the stuff you made up. I forget the extent to which things need to be explained to you. Sorry about that.

Anything that you say about my personal life that I haven't revealed here is stuff you made up. I have to believe you're trying to get my goat -- because even for you that is some amazingly weird shit.

PS -- Good move removing that post, Shelly. Maybe the smartest thing I've seen you do -- which isn't saying much. Too bad I didn't quote you first.
You're a mud wrestler, Joe. You're not worth getting the thumb for.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:23 PM
JoeMatt (Offline)

Thanks 1,526

Well, you're the one that takes it to the mud with your made up personal B.S. -- like the stuff you said about my family that you wisely removed. (Of course, there's plenty of it left in other threads.) In a straight up argument, you can't piss high enough to hit my ankles.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:13 PM
Cityboy (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 130

Joe, I never said anything negative about your family. I said I felt sorry for the person you want to send packing to the old folk's home. Wierd Joe, you spend so much time playing on computer, but you can't find time for person who wiped your butt when you couldn't do it yourself. That's all I said. I never criticized your family members.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:45 PM
JoeMatt (Offline)

Thanks 1,526

Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
Joe, I never said anything negative about your family. I said I felt sorry for the person you want to send packing to the old folk's home. Wierd Joe, you spend so much time playing on computer, but you can't find time for person who wiped your butt when you couldn't do it yourself. That's all I said. I never criticized your family members.
Heh. Wow. I guess you weren't smart enough to leave that alone, were you? I complimented you prematurely.

I didn't say you criticized my family members. You've got some serious comprehension problems. But you are making stuff up about my family and me. Otherwise know as lying. I have never said anything about my parents or their circumstances -- this is stuff you've pulled out of thin air.

I made some comments in another thread that you shouldn't judge people in regards to how they care for their parents if you don't know the circumstances. That's when you started jumping to retarded conclusions about me and my folks -- and this crap that I couldn't be bothered with them and "sent them packing." That's a lie. I'm not going to give credence to your bullshit by telling you anything more.

I think this last post shows how low you will go -- it speaks for itself. You really have some issues. Pretty sick stuff, Shelly.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:32 AM
Cityboy (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 130

I complimented you prematurely.

, you can't piss high enough to hit my ankles.
Is the "pissing" remark what you believe to be a compliment, Joe? Thank you. I really do appreciate it.

One doesn't need a bloodhound's nose to smell what you have been trying to do.

Last edited by Cityboy; 01-18-2013 at 03:53 AM..
Old 01-18-2013, 04:52 AM
JoeMatt (Offline)

Thanks 1,526

Once again, you carefully considered my posts and used your amazing powers of analysis -- all to reveal that I insulted you. Here, you bring it to the forefront for all to see. Brilliant work, as usual.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:04 AM
Cityboy (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 130

Joe, this stuff is getting old. And I believe we are beginning to irritate the powers to be.

Good-bye. And thank you for all those compliments. You certainly revealed your gentle side. Congrats.

I only wanted YOU to see your OWN words, St. Joe. As I explained earlier, self-analysis is a marvelous tool. It helps a person find a lot of junk upstairs, junk they never knew they had stored. And then they could donate it to the Salvation Army. Everybody wins.

So long, Joe.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:07 AM
JoeMatt (Offline)

Thanks 1,526

Speaking of getting old -- I need to let my mom out of the attic so I can shove her off to the old folks home. And I really appreciate your words of wisdom -- awesome stuff.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:16 AM
CandraH (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 513

What happened to this thread? There are whole chunks of it missing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:20 AM
JoeMatt (Offline)

Thanks 1,526

I see it all -- maybe that's wishful thinking.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:29 AM
CandraH (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 513

I had some things I said back on the original second page but they went missing. Looks like certain people are deleting posts on the fly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:47 AM
JoeMatt (Offline)

Thanks 1,526

But I remember them in my heart and mind.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:30 AM
CandraH (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 513

Haha. Well, thats alright then.

P.S. You must have a bigger heart than mine. I cant remember shit past yesterday.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:28 AM
Lin

Any deletions on this thread are welcome.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:50 PM
singphantom7 (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member

Thanks 125

Jeeeeze. Come on, WB. Come. On.

Lin, Beef Heart's comments about girlfriend having the sense not to marry you along with her ill-educated guess about what she looks like were just low enough not to merrit any attention....congrats on not sinking to that name-calling, shit-flinging fest!

src="images/smilies/coffee.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Cocoa" class="inlineimg" />
Old 02-20-2013, 07:40 PM
Emerald (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 27

Originally Posted by singphantom7 View Post
Lin, Beef Heart's comments about girlfriend having the sense not to marry you along with her ill-educated guess about what she looks like were just low enough not to merrit any attention....congrats on not sinking to that name-calling, shit-flinging fest!
But those are the best kinds of fests...

Since we're dwelling on the past all of a sudden, whatever happened to Lin? I get the impression from the way his account is listed as "Guest" that he's left Writer's Beat? Was it a banning, or did he finally decide his "peerless talent" was being wasted on us "ungrateful amateurs" and left?

I was just starting to like him...
Old 04-06-2017, 04:42 PM
Nick Pierce (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 1,235

Ah, the spirited interaction that took place back then.
Old 04-13-2017, 06:34 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member

Thanks 176

like i was not there even

💭

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Non-Fiction