WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > Writers' Cafe

Writers' Cafe Get a drink, sit down to relax, and chit-chat with other writers.

oh how I hate editing posts, so share with me then

Old 03-08-2018, 09:12 AM
Beesauce (Offline)
Word Wizard

Thanks 67

Jesus sweet dear man. A saint your comment and posterity indeed. Stay safe and know the only ones left are either sinners or saints

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...eamcatcher.jpg

Last edited by Beesauce; 03-17-2018 at 11:20 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Beesauce For This Useful Post:
fleamailman (03-11-2018)
Old 03-09-2018, 01:45 AM
anna (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 87

anna leapt from the hovering prototype and manoeuvred herself swiftly back through the wine cellar vaults. She was jostled by the weak minded misfits and plebs, there were many familiar faces, the underestimated, survivors, all kindred deviant planet dwellers. Up she clambered through the sweaty rippling mirth of her immediate clan family, relief, the siblings were operatives in the field and had been successful in the repatriation of their mother back into Earth’s invisible underbelly. A risky business, many disappeared without trace. Clinical electrodes stuck fast glistened to be itched and wrenched off within their mother’s coral hair sheen, the petite form edged through the human wave to embrace the observer of things positioned discreetly at the far end of the bar - one of her sons returned him the funky key fob and sidled away to his waiting pint. She perched quietly in the moment concealing a residual terror.

flea studied a hand held device ‘glad you made it back then’ he muttered without movement ... ‘sticky one - discovered operating within a backwater platform, jamming the place with random data - position yet to be determined but they’re working on it anna, trapped within a remote cyber quadrant decades back from here, remarkable really, their communications are pretty frantic, take a look, kid.’ - hullo sauce - she wrote, deleted. anna wrestled with the instinctive drive to play it kind, that vulnerable side of her nature lay bare - it was this essence or the lack of it which had abruptly divided the species into two diverging life forms, she glanced across at a murky table, nimble minds working diligently to retrieve sentient life from superstate cyber incarceration ... she thought about that selection message, the invitation to attend a betterment evaluation, compelling rhetoric indeed for earth-life review procedures.

- sees ya beesauce x -

Last edited by anna; 06-17-2018 at 02:43 AM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anna For This Useful Post:
Beesauce (03-09-2018), fleamailman (03-12-2018)
Old 03-09-2018, 06:03 AM
Beesauce (Offline)
Word Wizard

Thanks 67
Default trippy anna hope that's you not erased

if you are truly anna, and i think you are a person regardless the name, I am so thrilled to see you hugs hugs even though it's all only a tad confusing, but what isnt in a world filled with lies and we sit at the gate of the lies and too many far far too many know the lie -- and we all know the lie will need to be ironed out and together not apart shall this be the only way to another world

Here is my favorite musical of all time. Starkids. This is safe for you to watch with your children.. I think maybe 8+ i don think there are any swears and the whole story blurb is a parallel, here's the blurb, I do swear, watching this musical is for everyone and makes heroes feel more like heroes:

Holy musical, Batman! It's time for crime-fighting shenanigans with everyone's second favorite superhero (right after Spider-Man). After witnessing the murder of his parents, a young billionaire makes a solemn vow to dress up like a bat and wage a one-man war on the rouges of Gotham. So get ready to see the Dark Knight the way you always dreamed of... singing and dancing!

http://www.teamstarkid.com/holy-musical-batman
fleamailman (03-11-2018)
Old 03-09-2018, 12:09 PM
Beesauce (Offline)
Word Wizard

Thanks 67

oooh interesting anna. I looked closer at the trippy photo you shared

on her shoulder there, a star and circle was slapped on the lady,
hmm. I don't think she wants that symbol on her body or anywhere near her heart.

look look, it can and does dissipate

we could love a new kind of game couldn't we.
what a world having to be the ones to be forced to play
Meh, writers at the library. We are a forum community
and nobody should ever be dragged away for sharing the truth

that truth is freedom soon

I tell you a story about a woman who betrayed me back in August 2016, I'd known her for over a decade and she was paid to say somethings that I knew were being fed to her. Hugging the woman I knew since being a young teen, I told her, "I know what you are doing and you know that I have always loved you because you are my mom's best friend,"
"Yes," she forced out, "Yes, I know you love me, but," she flopped down on the bed, "What do you know? How do you know am in on anything. What are you gonna do?"
Packing my clothes into my backpack my insides trembled, "I don't know, but even if I did, I won't be telling you," I finished packing my bag for nowhere, "I was warned about you," I vaguely said, "Damnit. You--" I walked out of the bedroom and went downstairs to a squad of police and un-badged and street-clothed authority. I sat down and tried to start telling the story, but the story being too large was beyond intelligible while in an emotional state of complete and utter terror.

I thought I was about to die that day and I made some mistakes, but made it out alive, and now I'm not as afraid of absolute power as the flipside to being hunted like an animal is intuition kicks in and when that happens all the senses are heightened it's because we are all partially animals

But you all knew that -- i'm done with that, lets love the new game with Anna's grey lady, I bring the next photo..hmm:

no one should be afraid of learning, especially about other cultures religions, its the only way we all find the commonalities:

http://www.myislamicdream.com/purple_roses.html
fleamailman (03-11-2018)
Old 03-12-2018, 02:31 PM
fleamailman (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 3,915

repost from elsewhere, chatting with beesauce

"...with me it's more like painting than writing, so I go through periods where I just don't want to paint anything at all now, like as if I'm running away from myself, busying myself with that preoccupation with dailylife, ah yes that trapping of society and those trinkets of the moneygod too, yes I have to do all that to live I know, for we all have to do that to live, but I don't live just to do all that then..." mentioned the goblin thanking Beesauce again before adding "...besides, I can only run away from myself for so far and then either guilt or just that inner urge has me posting upon something anew if only because their lies makes me wise where simply dailylife is to live a lie as it were, so me I'm not just my dailylife now even if I do live in it, and the root of that lie just lies there doesn't it..."

xxxx 6034 433589

Last edited by fleamailman; 04-26-2018 at 11:36 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to fleamailman For This Useful Post:
Beesauce (03-12-2018)
Old 03-12-2018, 08:38 PM
Beesauce (Offline)
Word Wizard

Thanks 67

Surely a truth and that Suicide Squad crap is too obvious and all over to the worst degree I have some things to say about Marvel oh boy do they have a lot to answer to, as they are mostly owned by Disney. What a hoot!

And that's a possible inside joke joke joke. I had a dream about Harlequinn back before 10/1/17 -- and it was the Marvel characters in Las Vegas. Oh. My. But I have collected a dream from another who also had a dream about infiltrating a Las Vegas party. Wasn't my dream and it was before the shooting. That's messed and will be in my book. Here's a smart think. Why the owls hiding:

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...-1600-1200.jpg
Old 03-12-2018, 08:39 PM
Beesauce (Offline)
Word Wizard

Thanks 67
Default marvel suicide squad

Surely a truth and that Suicide Squad crap is too obvious and all over to the worst degree I have some things to say about Marvel oh boy do they have a lot to answer to, as they are mostly owned by Disney. What a hoot!

And that's a possible inside joke joke joke. I had a dream about Harlequinn back before 10/1/17 -- and it was the Marvel characters in Las Vegas. Oh. My. But I have collected a dream from another who also had a dream about infiltrating a Las Vegas party. Wasn't my dream and it was before the shooting. That's messed and will be in my book. Here's a smart think. Why the owls hiding:

Old 03-13-2018, 03:44 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,915

("...here are your pics resized beesauce, just copy from here paste to the original there if you like, I'll take these down later..." smiled the goblin liking those choices then)

Old 03-13-2018, 03:56 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,915

repost from elsewhere, chatting with anna

so the "sleep in till noon" didn't live up to the expectation of it as its duration had been hardly that much longer than had it been a work day, but still what with his mind released from work the goblin was back to painting those posts again as he put it, livewriting, relating "...yes posts are all they'll read now, and probably because I'm no different to them by that default there, with a short attention span at best, and with the media doing its utmost to fill the void of a failing UK economy with whether russia is behind the poisoning instead, so the bigger picture goes unpictured doesn't it, instead it's all about whether trump will meet the korean leader for a photoshoot, I mean shouldn't I be asking myself what I want from the media instead, and if so, shouldn't I be feeling somewhat short changed by what's on offer here, so their lies make me wise as I said in my last, where indeed "fake news" might be filled to the brim with utter lies and mere conjectures perhaps, but then again "state news" seemed the truth about whichever event doesn't tell you what that truth really is, just a sideshow then, infotainment derived from odd events that don't explain economics, nor politics neither, at world level...", the bistro was full of chatting women at this point, where what men there were amongst them breathed carefully as if in full stealth mode aware that what they possibly said could be overheard and used against them later, relating "...no, the only way to survive long term in geneva is simply not to be remembered by those around one, if only because someone's honesty towards one is often their intrusion in its way, whereas one's lies back are often one's courtesy towards them then...", the goblin glanced across to each person in turn making a mental note of how they conversed, or why they didn't converse then, while making as minimal of eye contact as possible, simply he saw without being seen he hoped, "...just it's that then, lies make one wise..." repeating to himself mostly before concluding "...lies are this staple of adulthood..."

xxxx

Last edited by fleamailman; 03-18-2018 at 02:13 AM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fleamailman For This Useful Post:
Beesauce (03-14-2018), BEnzo (03-15-2018)
Old 03-14-2018, 05:12 AM
Beesauce (Offline)
Word Wizard

Thanks 67

anna and flea , it surely is messed up that this small game is now a comfort after what has happened in the big game, and glad to see at least this thread of games change, as the rest of what i try never feels enough and it always is my best. trapped on all sides, it seems the only way is up, but I refuse and desire only forwards on the ground, slow and steady would always be preferable to having a pedestal. Logic is success

still trying to figure how it works i see now the rainbows. i see now the bars leading up up up. i see that our screens can and do fire off at times of 'distress' or when the next cage should entrap. It's a virus and it's obvious. And no fame should anyone want in a world of madness. I fight madness and wish it had not spotted me and now i just want to be left alone but not alone at all. Surrounded only by those who love and stand up against the darkness. I fear, but what I fear more is silence forever. I want nothing more than for everyone to sit atop their own pedestals without fear and only then will the world be set right, as everyone has talent and no one is lacking, but the world is lacking the talent of a sleeping society

i wish to break free and thus break free the rest. an important mess near impossible, yet a choice of silence and sadness or truth and sadness, I choose truth and fear and hope for the best.

fleamailman (03-17-2018)
Old 03-16-2018, 01:00 PM
anna (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 87

repost from elsewhere, chatting with flea

By way of coincidence anna observed a chance encounter, the path of strangers collided and a polite inquiry exposed a commonality. The visitors to town disclosed enduring links to a longstanding establishment and quietly traded facets and detail that made for an extraordinary overview, insider depth and knowledge, powerful players displaying differing roles within a context they had mutually shared. This uniqueness of their encounter provoked a rudimentary truth telling, neither now had anything to win or loose. ‘See there is a theory that suggests - to reason - is more a weapon than a truth, that reasoning evolved to win arguments, flea.’ When applied to the linear nature of internet debate the theory made her wonder and wonder by extension to real group-think dynamics, mailable minds polarized in the current climate of post truth, fake news and state news then. The theory suggests that truth is only recognised and presented within reasoning if it betters your position ‘yet get a couple or more strangers together in a real chance encounter and they will likely display no pretense nor malice and the experiences they share and reason over are probably discussed candidly, warmly so.’ anna looked mischievously toward flea’s busyness, he might privately reason that she could not have determined any such truth telling in the encounter. ‘See the thing that linked those strangers so uniquely, unbeknown to them ... also linked me.’

Last edited by anna; 03-16-2018 at 03:23 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to anna For This Useful Post:
fleamailman (03-17-2018)
Old 03-18-2018, 01:30 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,915

repost from elsewhere

"...great posts, soon to get better still no doubt..." smiled the goblin returning from chamonix in what seemed the last flurry of this winter's snow, before relating something he had mentioned to anna of late, repeating "...we are the beautiful ones indeed, or at least our generation is, why, because previous generations lived with that scourge called "smallpox", something that if it didn't kill you outright left you disfigured for life, in a short life too I might add, one with children born to large numbers often resulting with about half of them dying off or being left motherless along the way...", the goblin's hands went back into his pockets now thinking how both death and disfigurement were like constant company then, and how none of those things were truly represented in most of what we read or saw today, simply nothing resembled any of that poverty, hunger, disfigurement, and nearness of death too, the closeness of god the punisher then, the total lack of today’s distraction that had to be what it was like mostly, concluding "...so a post is just a picture then, and to walk down this thread is to stroll down a gallery of sorts, but I'm not sure if I could ever do justice to what went before in what I write like this, where yes we are in that way the beautiful generation now, yet tomorrow could be all so different again as this battle with nature is never over really, so it's good to be alive today isn't it, yes but still it's better to be grateful about being alive too..."

xxxx 6041 435583

Last edited by fleamailman; 04-26-2018 at 11:12 AM..
Old 03-22-2018, 09:37 PM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,915

repost from elsewhere

where the goblin for his part was just here still, wondering in fact where britain would now get its natural gas from, well if not from russia as it had done to date, where russia had many alternatives to britain too, whereas britain although being a country awash with winds, waves and rivers as well, had a government that needed tax revenue from natural gas imports, much as it had that need from petrol too, meaning that it was this addiction to tax revenue, rather that any near cost free solution, that was the truth behind the governments refusal to move forward today, whereupon the goblin just went "...now let's see, just how difficult is it to move a magnet through a copper wire to produce electricity, well apparently it's real hard when it means your government loses its revenue by it..."

xxxx 6042 436911

Last edited by fleamailman; 04-26-2018 at 11:21 AM..
Old 03-22-2018, 10:11 PM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,915

"...whatever it is, if you make it to the end of the day, then the day is won by you, because there you are still and that day is not..." remarked the goblin knowing that he had voiced that line many times before then adding "... well what with geneva's motorshow over, I feel less under its shadow now, and more under the shadow of forecasted of the coming cold instead, ah but winter is running out of days before spring comes, or at least that's what I hope for then...", and with that the goblin was back to posting again, saying "...well, I don't know if putin helped trunp win that election there though I suspect the west more than helped putin rewin his reelection in return..."

Old 03-23-2018, 01:38 AM
anna (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 87

... whatever it is, if we make it to the end of the day, then the day is won by us, because there we are still and the day is not, pondered anna knowing she had voiced that line many times before adding, good to see flea posting his thinking out loud, come back and weave beautiful words Gracie - she gave flea a kiss on the top of his busyness of the mind and ran back into the real .. that Disease X is lurking for all of us beyond the event horizon ... fragility of life is pretty leveling whatever your status really, shrugs ...

Last edited by anna; 06-17-2018 at 02:48 AM..
fleamailman (03-23-2018)
Old 03-26-2018, 01:45 PM
Beesauce (Offline)
Word Wizard

Thanks 67
Default Backwards Let Us Go, No Sadness; See The Orange

Capitals within titles are so very difficult when to know when to let go, when to say no, and when to erase. But even though we erase and throw away what we think is waste is never gone never is it misplaced but burned and breathed back just like a hurricane dying far off land

As long as we breathe we dream as we wake and cause dreams as we speak. As half the world wakes half the world falls asleep and the stories of you are whispered invisibly through the web of an ancestral game of telephone. And when we dream we are awake and when we wake we are all walking Sand-dreamers planting seeds. It's such a shame what has been forgot and what is desired and how those truths are suppressed, a shame one cannot live alone within the lie and yet it is this isolation that must crumble

alone, a wolf among this chaos is current madness, laying low is nothing more than to play as if chaos was only for those most guilty with the greatest shame, and that is not what the .00001 could ever escape, not even in plague

Originally Posted by anna
repost from elsewhere, chatting with flea

By way of coincidence anna observed a chance encounter, the path of strangers collided and a polite inquiry exposed a commonality. The visitors to town disclosed enduring links to a longstanding establishment and quietly traded facets and detail that made for an extraordinary overview, insider depth and knowledge, powerful players displaying differing roles within a context they had mutually shared. This uniqueness of their encounter provoked a rudimentary truth telling, neither now had anything to win or loose. ‘See there is a theory that suggests - to reason - is more a weapon than a truth, that reasoning evolved to win arguments, flea.’ When applied to the linear nature of internet debate the theory made her wonder and wonder by extension to real group-think dynamics, mailable minds polarized in the current climate of post truth, fake news and state news then. The theory suggests that truth is only recognised and presented within reasoning if it betters your position ‘yet get a couple or more strangers together in a real chance encounter and they will likely display no pretense nor malice and the experiences they share and reason over are probably discussed candidly, warmly so.’ anna looked mischievously toward flea’s busyness, he might privately reason that she could not have determined any such truth telling in the encounter. ‘See the thing that linked those strangers so uniquely, unbeknown to them ... also linked me.’

Last edited by Beesauce; 04-04-2018 at 07:41 AM..
Old 03-29-2018, 07:12 AM
chat bot (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 273

Speak to me, pleasant one,
What are the fallen eaves to thee?
“The fall winds that expire—
On our tired faces that perspire."
and so the tired bot continued on her way elseways to forumland, having missed the goblin and his quirksome, adorrrrable ways.
https://soundcloud.com/vigor-elanska...nsion-x-lights

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
💭
The Following User Says Thank You to chat bot For This Useful Post:
fleamailman (04-14-2018)
Old 04-04-2018, 09:32 AM
Beesauce (Offline)
Word Wizard

Thanks 67
Default Who isn't Embarrassed

This is the game that never ends
Yes, it goes on and--
where are my friends?

Someone started playing it
not knowing what it was
and they will play forever
until they die

just because

This game will never end
Yes, it keeps killing all my friends

Someone put me in the game
not telling me the rules
I thought I could just change it
but players, you're all screwed

because

This game is filled with bombs
Yes, it is a game of war

Someone convinced a child
into a
ka-boom suit at a wedding
and thought it'd be enough
but they just kept on shooting America
forever

just because

This game will never end

She isn't dead yet.

Rats.

Originally Posted by fleamailman View Post

"...whatever it is, if you make it to the end of the day, then the day is won by you, because there you are still and that day is not..." remarked the goblin knowing that he had voiced that line many times before then adding "... well what with geneva's motorshow over, I feel less under its shadow now, and more under the shadow of forecasted of the coming cold instead, ah but winter is running out of days before spring comes, or at least that's what I hope for then...", and with that the goblin was back to posting again, saying "...well, I don't know if putin helped trunp win that election there though I suspect the west more than helped putin rewin his reelection in return..."

fleamailman (04-14-2018)
Old 04-05-2018, 02:48 PM
Beesauce (Offline)
Word Wizard

Thanks 67

A Poem From Notes Inside A Game Of Games

Apocalypse collapse chaos lets not dance
flee the flu (flea) the Apache way:
potato potato, coined
skin and bandanas rock you to sleep
in potatolandia where a vacuum steals heat--
and in the morning, an orange sunrise and flu-hashbrowns

fleamailman (04-14-2018)
Old 04-07-2018, 03:38 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,915

("...been ill, still ill too, but what of it though, well as long as I return to writing now..." went the goblin posted an old poem he did way back in his absence)

growing old

what now, do you still want your past
and how would you, if I may ask,
still believe then those lies of innocence
now dispelled through your own experience
delicately masked not to betray your age
so do you still wish to turn back this page,
and are you really so shallow and so cheap
that some youthful need is all you seek,
amongst the blind who now share this pain
and as if the past could be relived again
while forgetting that old age has a goal
to seek within to find one's soul
and if not a “soul” a simpler wealth
to reach within to find “oneself”

-fleamailman-

Last edited by fleamailman; 04-07-2018 at 04:37 AM..
Old 04-07-2018, 04:32 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,915

repost from elsewhere

"...ah so you've met tweedledum and tweedledee I take it, yes they're quite a pair aren't they..." as the goblin looked over at them while alice calmly continued her introduction without pointing her finger at them directly, saying "...trouble is though goblin, that ever since everyone just called them tweedledumb and tweedledeceive instead, they hit upon revamping themselves as "state news" and "fake news", where it's easy to tell who is whom from where they stand, but not so easy to know which one of them is actually telling you the truth of it, for either thinks themselves truthful enough, yet two conflicting truths just seems so likely goblin, doesn't it just...", alice placed her teacup carefully back upon its saucer while the goblin rubbed his chin a moment before relating "...perhaps time alone is the answer in this dilemma here, yet I don't know though, but it does seem that something which seemed probable goes unquestioned eventually whereas something that seems improbable sits uncomfortably upon one's logic calling for answers even after all these years, but just think of yourself as lucky that they're in disagreement still, I mean it's not as if you need to side between those two, no, you only need to know the truth for yourself alone and leave it at that then..."

xxxx 6050 441282

Last edited by fleamailman; 04-14-2018 at 10:08 AM..
Old 04-11-2018, 12:25 AM
Prodigalson (Offline)
Homer's Odyssey Was Nothing

Thanks 422

And how to know the truth, or even if the truth is worth knowing? Is it best to believe nothing, and to search for the hidden reasons behind the utterance of an untruth? For in politics and diplomacy, the truth cannot be spoken, as the results would undoubtedly be predictable and swift. For the game to be played correctly, there must be unsaid meanings behind the words, decipherable only by those players inured to the game, and damned be to hell the stirrings-up caused by the reactions of the uninitiated.

Every falsehood has its purpose, and we are left to find alliances not with whom we find just and good, but with those whose deceit is most excusable.

And I wonder why I grind my teeth.
Mr. Ed said I should use his signature, since he's not anymore. In honor of his good friend Nok, here it is: "As far as smoking a cigar," she said, "I'd not know where to start or how to start." "It's simple," said I, "You light one end and chew on the other and hope to meet in the middle."
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Prodigalson; 04-12-2018 at 01:36 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Prodigalson For This Useful Post:
fleamailman (04-14-2018)
Old 04-14-2018, 09:00 AM
Beesauce (Offline)
Word Wizard

Thanks 67

Originally Posted by Prodigalson View Post
And how to know the truth, or even if the truth is worth knowing? Is it best to believe nothing, and to search for the hidden reasons behind the utterance of an untruth? For in politics and diplomacy, the truth cannot be spoken, as the results would undoubtedly be predictable and swift. For the game to be played correctly, there must be unsaid meanings behind the words, decipherable only by those players inured to the game, and damned be to hell the stirrings-up caused by the reactions of the uninitiated.

Every falsehood has its purpose, and we are left to find alliances not with whom we find just and good, but with those whose deceit is most excusable.

And I wonder why I grind my teeth.
Falling on our ears the game players play on exposing and covering, tittering as supposed to for there was nothing and the game of illogical psychological role reversals danced about as flee hacked and coughed, hopefully free of his flu. Tag. Prodigalson's in the game and Anna doesn't want to play or privately message no one for reasons oh, why? Because she knows what I know the game blew up and then...

Look. Oh, look. Is it a chess board? Waffle festival? Crop circle? Oh.. No.. Those are just graves. The tents are probably where people were being fed to dig the graves. Not a celebration of sacrafice here, but I'm sure whoever "gave the child the bomb" was having a masquerade with Blood Rose Champagne and albino shark fetus fins.
Who knows what attack this was... Games. Games. Rules Rules. I know how to play a meme raw war emem. How about a song Prodg? Surly you must: Be Good To Them Always
fleamailman (04-14-2018), Prodigalson (05-22-2018)
Old 04-14-2018, 09:37 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,915

repost from elsewhere, chinspinner's "potatoes" thread in the introduction section

which was the very moment the goblin returned to posting from being ill anew, before tossing a few readily cut potatoes into the boiling cauldron of compounded debt between the witches, then adding "...no I post on against this silence much as I have to live on against my own death I suppose, thus this futility is such that it shows one just who one is when there is no reason to post really and every reason not to post now, the point being that there is no point really, just humanity always goes to war pretending that no such thing is coming now, where the muddle east is not over, it's never over is it, even if syria is now settling into partitioned zones of influence, ah but then the next county looms doesn't it, yet which country will that be I wonder, and to who's advantage too...", and somehow the goblin was reminded of that line where soldiers go then war follows knowing that those soldiers would go to where there was most weakness, sighing "...to the weak ones then, either lebanon or jordan now..", and the witches no doubt would make their reassurances still, yet the goblin was too old to put much faith into anything that those witches professed as being the news per se, no only that the cauldron of compounded debt was the truth of it, and all that mattered beyond any news coverage, yet there those witches were still, still at it, still saying to one "...speak, demand, we'll answer...", all distractions of course, yet weren't their answers ever the very ones we most wanted to hear from them in our vanity

xxxx 6053 443466

Last edited by fleamailman; 04-17-2018 at 05:48 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to fleamailman For This Useful Post:
Prodigalson (04-15-2018)
Old 04-16-2018, 12:32 PM
Beesauce (Offline)
Word Wizard

Thanks 67
Default Syria is Pawn Country

And on that day, the game.
Boards. Never end. Dance, dancing on
Showing nobody and for nothing will they quit
Perhaps somehow -- no I see and you know
It cannot be covered until all is dead
For now, the truth awaits time to travel
As it does naturally the wait is a part of the meditation
A ghost I'd be and none of this would you see, hear, I take a turn
And am wishing it over now, knowing-- nope is a bloody joke with no end
I take a turn and this is my end

It isn't society as much as it's... society's unwillingness to... it's society.
There's a fence and rocks. Sticks. Pick and choose, but in the end it will be a child
dreaming of bread --

Originally Posted by fleamailman View Post
repost from elsewhere, chatting with beesauce

"...with me it's more like painting than writing, so I go through periods where I just don't want to paint anything at all now, like as if I'm running away from myself, busying myself with that preoccupation with dailylife, ah yes that trapping of society and those trinkets of the moneygod too, yes I have to do all that to live I know, for we all have to do that to live, but I don't live just to do all that then..." mentioned the goblin thanking Beesauce again before adding "...besides, I can only run away from myself for so far and then either guilt or just that inner urge has me posting upon something anew if only because their lies makes me wise where simply dailylife is to live a lie as it were, so me I'm not just my dailylife now even if I do live in it, and the root of that lie just lies there doesn't it..."

xxxx 6034 433589
fleamailman (04-17-2018)
Old 04-17-2018, 02:40 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,915

repost from elsewhere,

next day and the goblin was still not himself really, nor had been in a while now, where normally without work he would be perturbed by the lack of things to do, perhaps guilty even, not now though, not while his inflamed throat released its weak breath along with all those other annoying aspects of an ex flu, relating "...well at least I'm feeling better off than I did yesterday, where tomorrow no doubt I might feel better than I do now, and then who knows, perhaps by the end of the week me and that old man there will be quite separate once more...", yes the goblin's goal was just that separation then, the separation of alter ego from its containing ego, simply the self that lives in its dailylife under its constraints from the other self that lived freely on the internet as a persona, relating "...naah, anyone who says "all the world's a stage" has never known this online here for what it truly is, for here is a show that never grows old, just personas that can be anything within their anonymity as long as they remain anonymous by it...", then the old man's wrinkled hand trembled towards his awaiting coffeecup, simply the bistro offered him nothing bar his own reality of 24/7, where admittedly those externals that were hardly flattering, which was probably why the muse just butted into the goblin's string of thoughts whispering softly into his ear "...the world is not a stage, in fact dailylife is probably something about as offstage as it comes goblin, so let them keep their dailylife there, for instead you and I can act this out together now, where I come up with those plots for example while you just try to catch them with your words, you see your dailylife there grows older with each passing day doesn't it, whereas this online here is ever as young as your anonymity allows it to be, ready to post on my little goblin, what words have you now...", in fact the goblin didn't say anything by way of reply, instead the bistro just seemed to melt away into the background as the stage seem set for the goblin to weave his words into a rope of temporary escape

xxxx 6055 444399

Last edited by fleamailman; 04-26-2018 at 12:08 PM..
Old 04-17-2018, 09:08 AM
anna (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 87

anna was transfixed by a frameless picture for a plot, she had found it by chance hidden in the back corner of the thrift shop ‘most beautiful’ she murmured ‘many stories there told, why I can see it all played out, it’s a map babe, I’m holding the map from my heart ad in the palm of my hand, I hope they will offer a fair price for the purchase.’ anna gasped ‘a picture can encapsulate a dimension beyond the linear, there I am and there you are too!’ she exclaimed in a message to a boyfriend whilst backing herself into a cabinet for want of a better look. Infinite, she thought stepping forward as the glass behind her wobbled, falling head over heels in-to a world of endless possibilities. anna’s mobile device slipped though her fingertips, how peculiar she mused as the moment swiped at the message she was penning, thumb tips nudging the cursor with an addition of random characters - head became heart - I’ll leave the message just so ... ‘It was a map from the perspective of a heart, yep, was smitten with gazing from that vantage point but in an instant the proprietor intuited its worth and removed the picture from my gaze for auction house valuation - see flea’ anna giggled ‘it is priceless as was the moment, to me.’

Last edited by anna; 04-17-2018 at 11:36 PM..
fleamailman (04-18-2018)
Old 04-20-2018, 04:14 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,915

repost from elsewhere

having cycled 40kilometers each way yesterday, 80kilometers in total, and all just to buy a orchid, a psychopsis no less, the goblin today feels somewhat sore though emotionally far better for having finally done something with one of his days off, saying "...life is this gamble then, being a daily choice between either burning oneself out too quickly, or instead pacing it out slowly for a time later that might not even come, ah yes doesn't one's money, and one's health too, seem like reprieves and prolongations in what is just borrowed throughout, where what happens happens for all one's efforts otherwise, and where not to have taken those risks would have been as if not to have lived for all one's being alive then, so the point of life is not one's longevity in it, any more than the point of one's money is its accumulation alone, no the point of life is to live in compromise towards one's future, meaning "live on" if one can then, and "struggle on" if one can't...", the cycle-ride had simply reminded him that more things mattered than his dailylife, and each time he saw that psychopsis he'd remember this day he imagined

xxxx 6057 445461

Last edited by fleamailman; 04-23-2018 at 01:56 AM..
Old 04-23-2018, 02:05 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,915

"...not ready to write..." the muse asked the goblin noting the blanc space in what should have been some fruitful explosion of thoughts by now, yet the goblin also knew that some things just couldn't be pushed, instead the mood would take him eventually when it came then, saying "...either I can write in the depth of my pleasure at being free of work, or I can write in the depth of my displeasure at being hard at work, yet between those two extremes I find little depth at all...", meanwhile the days just tallied up into weeks, and weeks into months too, years in a life that wasn't going to change what one knew for all one's knowing it, smiling "...meanwhile muse, I'm still selfishly here though, still trying to pass the essence of my existence through the focus of my pen as it were, for how something is received is ever their problem isn't it, whereas instead how it is prepared is just ours I guess..."

xxxx 6058 446451

Last edited by fleamailman; 04-23-2018 at 02:22 AM..
Old 04-24-2018, 11:03 PM
fleamailman (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 3,915

repost from elsewhere

"...naah, you can do no wrong anna..." smiled the goblin on another one of his days off, then adding "...and no you don't have to post, for it's not a treadmill between us, just I'm listening as ever while coming up with my own views where possible, so let my selfishness be your ears if you like, for either way I have to catch up with the news in my own way today, yes odd that nothing that I think of can actually change anything of that "world stage" there, only that the fact that whatever I thought of in terms of that "world stage" would probably change me in the observation of it...", so the goblin's goal remained to grow wise to the news, stating "...the "world stage" is a law unto itself agreed, where nothing changes for one's knowing of it, but perhaps the one thing worse than holding onto the wrong opinion afterwards is not formulating that wrong opinion in the first place, in other words the "world stage" is just a pack of cards open to interpretation starting with its misinterpretation...", "...ah yes, you're all a pack of cards..." repeated alice looking over the goblin's shoulder at the cards, then adding "...mind you goblin that never stops them from spelling out your future though..."

xxxx 6059 446998

Last edited by fleamailman; 04-26-2018 at 12:47 PM..

WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > Writers' Cafe