WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself; we're all writers here, nothing to hide!

Ohai

Old 11-05-2017, 09:13 PM
Shadowlance (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Default Ohai

Hi Guys!

I'm Shadowlance! I'm not new to writing. I started my writing passion many moons ago when Sailor Moon was still a new thing, and wrote fanfiction for it. You may LOL to that as much as you think necessary. But my fanfiction career brought me through many different fandoms and eventually into original work.

I've written one word salad of a novel that for now shall remain unpublished and am working on a second novel that is much more planned, and I'm very excited about it. No I likely wont talk about it much, I like the ideas too much to share yet.

After all of that, the Forum I had been part of for a while eventually shuttered its digital doors, so here I be looking for a new home and looking around this place with one question.

Are there any other themes to make it less bright?! xD

Old 11-05-2017, 10:50 PM
bluewpc (Offline)
Profusive Denizen
Official Member

Thanks 34

Hmmm.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-06-2017, 03:39 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 3,782

(and then the goblin showed up hoping he had not missed out on something here, before relating "...naah, I don't know if one can change the themes, but perhaps someone wiser than myself, meaning everyone else then, can help you hopefully...", whereupon the goblin himself looked up a Shadowlance and then asked out of curiosity "...so which writers forum was it now, and why its demise too...", which was the very moment the goblin stamped hard upon the red welcoming carpet under his foot turning it momentarily green, saying "...much better don't you think, I mean red is the colour of blood and lipstick, being hardly a welcoming colour now is it, so let's have it green like a traffic light instead, and care to walk with me awhile amongst all these readers here as I welcome you now, I mean more folks read posts than most anything else...", as a wide smile spread across the goblin's face, yes the forum was on the ups and all one had to do was simply entice readers towards one's pen by making it look all too easy but not too obvious)

Last edited by fleamailman; 11-07-2017 at 07:04 AM..

WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions