WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself; we're all writers here, nothing to hide!

Hello from Shanghai

Old 10-13-2017, 08:30 PM
Elenita (Offline)
Scribbler
Official Member

Thanks 3
Default Hello from Shanghai

Hailing from Shanghai, I've been writing for about 5 years now, not professionally in any way but as a passion I love. I used to be on the LegendFire forum but now that they're closed I've moved over here! Looking forward to becoming a better writer!

Old 10-13-2017, 08:56 PM
brianpatrick (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 847

Welcome!

Glad you found us.
Old 10-14-2017, 02:39 AM
fleamailman (Offline)
Samuel Johnson, obviously!
Official Member

Thanks 3,782

("...welcome to the forum with the right decorum..." went the goblin not quite sure what that actually meant though, only that it sounded like something befitting the occasion here, a welcome where indeed Elenita was most welcome now, whereupon the goblin dipped his hand in his pocket and pulled out yet another "writersbeat fedility card", saying "...please take this card from me, it's not much but it's more or less the same idea as the supermarket, save that instead of points to it you get hits instead, as in those views to your posts, so let's say you do a post and it gets some hits, more posts gets more hits then, well depending upon your talent, where after a while your talent gets you some recognition, then a reputation, followed by a following even, right on the point where it doesn't matter which thread nor which forum, readers just show up to see what you have just written regardless, alas more than this little card here I cannot offer you now, but perhaps it might help you to understand my world of livewriting here...", and with that the goblin just hailed for the forum doors to be flung wide open to allow yet one more into its midst)

Last edited by fleamailman; 11-15-2017 at 10:33 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to fleamailman For This Useful Post:
Elenita (10-16-2017)

WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions