WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Prompts & Challenges

Prompts & Challenges Prompts, readings, and ideas to get you writing.

Challenge #41 No more!

Old 03-13-2012, 04:40 AM
luckyme (Offline)
The laughing one
Official Member

Thanks 703
Default Challenge #41 No more!

This is a try-out for something bigger, but it fit into challenge #41

When I woke up this morning I knew right away, this is going to be one of those days. My life has been leading to this, from the day my mother hatched her egg that contained me, to the day I started working as a delivery boy. It was inevitably going to be my job to hide chocolate eggs every spring on every single lawn, for kids to hunt. I hate kids, I loath chocolate and there is nothing I hate more than getting up before sunrise to hide stuff that will be found no matter how hard I work at hiding it.
For once I would like to do something different, jump a bunny, hump her until my easter eggs feel like jelly beans. But no way José, each year come spring when that particular sunday comes around I have to get into that ridiculous costume, hoist that basket on my back and hop around hiding those eggs. I am sick and tired of this b…

Tonight I will crawl in my basket and never come out of it again. From now on I am a self proclaimed basket case! Let them find another idiot!

“Honey! How’s that rabbit we felt sorry for at Christmas? Do you think it’s fat enough?”

“Sure, he’s done nothing but eat and lie in his basket. He’s gotten real fat, there’s enough meat on him to feed the whole family. Do you want me to off it now?”

“Will you?”

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-26-2012, 11:12 AM
random95 (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 2

Really good!
Old 04-27-2012, 11:16 PM
Loz (Offline)
Captain Unicorn Biscuits

Thanks 999

haha, oh dear, poor bunny. I'm sure if you extend this it'll keep you enterained for hours, as the saying go 'hump like bunnies' and if anyone loves humping ..
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Old 05-05-2012, 09:28 AM
iZikuZa (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
Official Member

poor bunny.....i like this, though. you don't get the implication of the bunnies fate until the end

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Prompts & Challenges