WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds

Classifieds Advertisements go here. Content of this forum does not represent the service provided at this web site.

Ebook Writers Wanted, pay starts at $.04/word!

Old 01-18-2012, 01:54 PM
onenoc (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Default Ebook Writers Wanted, pay starts at $.04/word!

Hi Authors!

We’re the largest online poker E-book publisher, and we are looking into expanding into other areas, particularly self-help, business, and marketing. We’re looking for authors to write long articles and E-books on these topics. These can be from 10 pages to 200 pages. The pay starts at $.04/word and can be more depending on the author. Depending on the author, the book can be ghostwritten or not. Please PM me if interested with a brief description of your background and I’ll give you my e-mail to send your resume and samples to.

Regards,
Alex

The Following User Says Thank You to onenoc For This Useful Post:
Escriber* (04-19-2014)
Old 04-17-2012, 06:49 PM
Ramanarolla (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0

Hi,

I have good experience with Ebook writing. You can see my latest Ebooks being sold at Amazon and Smashwords through the below given links. You can contact me at ramanarolla@yahoo.co.in

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr...ramana%20Rolla

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/RamanaRolla
Old 05-06-2012, 03:15 PM
reneef79 (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Default eBook Writer

I am interested in writing eBooks as mentioned in your ad. I have a Masters of Science in Accountancy and a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting. I have worked as a part-time freelance writer for almost three years. My works include the preparation of informative articles, term papers, business plans, and business letter templates for various clients. Currently, I have a blog located at www.accountingnoteshelp.com, which you can review to see samples of my work.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Originally Posted by onenoc View Post
Hi Authors!

We’re the largest online poker E-book publisher, and we are looking into expanding into other areas, particularly self-help, business, and marketing. We’re looking for authors to write long articles and E-books on these topics. These can be from 10 pages to 200 pages. The pay starts at $.04/word and can be more depending on the author. Depending on the author, the book can be ghostwritten or not. Please PM me if interested with a brief description of your background and I’ll give you my e-mail to send your resume and samples to.

Regards,
Alex
Old 09-17-2012, 09:22 PM
scribe0626 (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0

Hi. I was wondering if you are still looking for eBook writers. I have been writing for the Internet for over 5 years and I would love to write for you. I have written a couple of eBooks for other clients and one of my favorite topics is Marketing. I hope that you will allow me to work for you. My spelling and grammar is excellent and English is my first language.

Regards,

Sharon
Old 11-19-2013, 09:49 AM
sir lancelot (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Send a message via Skype™ to sir lancelot

Hello. I have been writing for the past seven (7) years. As a book author myself, I am able to complete your e-book with proper writing skills and in good time.

I write for a global clientele using online sites such as Odesk, Elance, Scripted, Academic-Research and others in order to meet new clients. I strongly do not believe in stealing someone else's work and finds it easy to follow customers description. To check out some of my works please visit www.weightchangers.wordpress.com. Contact me using this e-mail: lancelottucker251@gmail.com.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:49 AM
Layla (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Icon6 Looking for e-book writers

Hi I am fairly new to this site and am always looking for extra work. I was wondering if you are still looking for e-book writers. I don't have a great deal of experience in this area, but have written many articles on topics like: how to buy gold, bamboo hard-wood floors, make-up, fashion, IT, Law, how to tutorials and now would like to work on a bigger project. So if you can suggest something that will help me launch my first e-book I would be most grateful.
Layla Summers
Old 04-14-2014, 09:18 PM
contentwriting (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Hello,
Hope you will be fine.
If you are still looking for eBook writers? So I would like to suggest you to please visit at http://contentwritings.com/services/e-book-writing and find out the best ebook writing services.
Content Writings have written a more than 500 + eBooks for their clients.

I hope that you will visit the mentioned website and provide me your work details.

Furthermore, You can visit at http://contentwritings.com/samples/ to see the quality of writing and build more confidence on e-book writing services.

Thanks

Jones

WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds