View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 11:53 PM
rob_desharnais (Offline)
Copyist
Official Member

Thanks 4

*First off I would like to say that my letter contains quite a few uses of a certain f'n word. I haven't read any forum rules, nor did I look very hard for them because really, common sense can account for most any rule. Anyway, if the language isn't allowed my apologies. Also, it's kind of short.

Dear ...

I'm not sure how to start this. I'm not even sure I should, with the way things ended. I don't know why it had to be like that. It's not my fault. I mean shit, it's not your fault either, look, I told you how I felt about it right when it all got started.
But oh, oh no, you didn't want to listen then did you? Well now look at you! Look at where you are, look at where I am! if you'd have listened, if you'd have just let go of your fucking greed for just a minute. a damn second. I could have showed you all of it, what happened before and what was going to happen when we walked through those doors. They knew all about it! But you just wouldn't fucking listen.
And now I don't even know what to do about it, about anything. All of this, it's all just. Just fucking fucked! I hope you know that.
I'm the only one left here to deal with this shit, the only one! You and him, your both gone, I don't even know where he his! but you.. oh you. I loved you. I fucking loved you, but now I can't wait until I get the chance to do you in. You've been on the list honey, the fucking list and your not leaving until I know your six feet under and your fucking corpse is bathing in your own blood. Now more loose ends, no more! I'm through with it, through with you and when I am, baby, you better believe I'm going after him.

Last edited by rob_desharnais; 10-14-2013 at 12:06 AM..