View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 07:32 PM
MissRebel713 (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
Official Member

Thanks 0

To the one I love,

It has been three days since Iíve seen your face. It will be twenty three before I see it again. I canít put into words how much I miss you. I canít explain how broken I feel when Iím not with you. My world shatters every time you drive away. I would give anything to never hear those words again. ďWeíll see each other in a few weeks.Ē A few weeks or a few lifetimes. Whatís the difference? It feels like a lifetime.
You say you want to give me the world, but more often than not you canít even give me yourself. I want so desperately to tell you how I feel. How I hate this feeling. I want to lay my open heart before your feet. I want to give you the broken pieces because I know that youíre not the Kingís horses and youíre not the Kingís men. Youíre the only one able to put it back together.
You own me in ways I never wanted to be owned. You own me in ways I could only have dreamed of being owned before. Your voice plays in my head like my favorite song. Your eyes cast a spell over me I think Iíll never be able to break. I can make it. It is worth the wait. You are worth the wait. Itís only twenty three days. After allÖa few weeks or a few lifetimes....whatís the difference?

Miss Rebel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.