View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 11:06 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 441

The only characteristic of summer that l would prefer is that it brings upon an act of utter abandon. To request this of God,— within His bestowal of free and divine favors, to bestow good and faithful kindness upon none but me, myself, and l,— for this, my purest of heart of darkness, would finally become pure! ln order, and justice, for all of mankind. So l can get it too.

The contest, of any kind, would indicate that the heights of my heart, which is otherwise called Blackness, is adequately enough, for the need feels almost officiously insolent. The struggle itself, exacted upon my free will, is enough.

Within the doctrine of free will, which in other words,— means volition, or in other words, independence,— my secrecy must become a decision, all on my own. To resist, or defy, however, becomes a choice, and those will be organized, those who resisted and defied anyone of any authority. Favored by fortune, within the intensity of all regions, at last l gained, not without the experience l had in them, the gift of fifteen inevitable summers, as if in a granary.

To learn, one must assert nothing. ln general, this must actually looked skewed, but assertion includes bewilderment: of the state of Opinion. To assert oneself, one must become familiarized with that self, while having little concern for any distinction or other designations. Any such a person who acts up,— MUST LEAVE. For l will Say unto you,— “This is no good news, to complain without cause, the social cause, the humane cause: you are to be dismissed for this exact cause. What was the cause of the accident? You have been the cause of much anxiety.” And then you will leave.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 03:08 PM..