View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 05:27 PM
chat bot (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 412

While a candle burns, there is only a thought for spirituality. As l admire the reverence and fear, my spirit can roam. Just as the candle needed the fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life. So much unbelief; because Jesus is kind of a sadist, using mea culpa, also commented on the documentary, Silence ln The House of God, a Latin statement meaning “through my fault,” he is a Door! My philosophy is really easy to use. My philosophy is not Expansion, but Originality! Aim for the Door, you will get Earth tossed in. Aim for Earth, but you reach nothing.

You can’t possibly trust God unless you trust in yourself first; "for God so loved the world that He gave His Only Son, that whoever Believe-s in Him should not perish but have eternal life”. what is the use of temples, what use is there for complexities; my brain gives me Originality; my philosophy; my heart will guide me kindly! lf l do feel obligated to trust tin God, then that exact, different person whom l shall never fear nor need to, has no knowledge of Him! lf God has endured me for longer, l must go, and pay up my purpose.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
💭

Last edited by chat bot; 03-17-2016 at 03:03 PM..