View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 11:37 AM
JohnConstantine (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member

Thanks 691

Originally Posted by anna View Post
righty, so in your opinion, fuck the symptoms apart from highlighting the fact that women aren’t raising stable individuals, have you asked them whether gun laws could be a tad helpful in addressing the cause. And how do you propose dealing with these ‘crazy kids’? What is your guidance to us women folk? Another cuppa? Casserole in the oven.
Lol

Well I'm saying that society is producing unstable people, and women are a huge part of society, so they don't get to heap all of the blame onto men. I hope that makes sense, though feel free to challenge anything here which doesn't ring true.

Help a tad, sure. Fix it, not even close. The reality is that the insanely high murder rate in Chicago, or any other place with an insanely high murder rate, is not created by people who care about laws.

So sure, ultimately we've got to slowly create a culture within which people find violence truly abhorrent. The places where violence is rife have failed in this area.

I'm not saying I know HOW you do that, I am staying that this is your only REAL solution. That's the cultural side anyway, and I think fixing the cultural side will fix the socio economic side -- and it isn't really possible to fix it the other way 'round.